customers is funny

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:06:48 MDT 2007

It actually spells " Cul de sac". It's funny how people can transform words with time. I don't think litteral translation makes sense since "cul" means ass like derriere and "sac" ia a bag.  Even for me as a french speaking person, the expression if taken litterally makes no sense. But it still is used on street signs and should be translated to "dead end".

I've seen quite a few pianos that had come to their dead end... ;=)

Marcel Carey, RPt
Sherbrooke, QC

----------------------------------------> >>I was on the phone getting directions to a new customer's house. She>>was saying go down such and such street, etc. Then she said, "we're>>in a 'cuddle sack'." Then she said it again. "...cuddle sack.">>>I thought to myself, "I'm not *that* kind of piano tuner, ma'am.">>>>-->>JF>