Swaying grand

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 23 23:59:04 MDT 2007

I had a customer with a small Samick grand years ago.  I noticed that the two piece leg construction had a gap between the vertical leg and the horizontal mounting plate (not sure what to call it).  There was no way to stiffen up the legs, short of running epoxy into the crack (messy!).  I told the lady she would just have to live with it.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego