use of impact hammer

Richard Morgan rsanbornmorgan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 21:21:16 MDT 2007

I bought a used Reyburn Cyber Hammer this summer, and really enjoy it.  There is a learning curve, but well worth it.

One caveat--don't use it for a pitch raise on an old junky spinet.  I only broke two strings before I wised up.  One of them was already spliced, so it may not have been entirely my fault. . . (see my red face?).

No thanks necessary,
Richard Morgan

http://mail.yahoo.com