Harpsichord dabbling...

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Oct 19 18:26:30 MDT 2007

I find it interesting, that you feel the wire from that vintage is too
brittle to make a loop.
I must give it a try, and see.
I can't see any reason, as to why the wire would age and become brittle.
I can see it being brittle, if the quality was suspect in the first place.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca