Protek Seizure

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 15:45:42 MDT 2007

No, my friend was trying to free up some slow centers with an application of Protek CLP only to find them slower the next day. Obviously, my friend could repin the action, but the piano is not worth that much work, so he is looking for a functional shortcut.

Anyone ever tried the alcohol/water treatment after having used Protek with success?

Terry Farrell