Replacement Keytops Pricing

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Oct 16 15:32:27 MDT 2007

There is a guide available, from either PTG, or Randy Potter, that has the suggested time for different jobs.
When I started I didn't charge the customer for the time it took me, I charged for the time I thought it should have taken me.
I didn't know about there being a guide, and at that time, there probably wasn't.
I always felt that the customer should not be paying for my learning experience.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca