yamaha spinet

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 17:55:00 MDT 2007

On 10/15/07, Jon Page <jonpage at comcast.net> wrote:

>  >Yamaha never made a spinet!
>

> Yes they did, briefly. With a drop action too. Not bad pianos as I recall.
> On par with Acrosonic. I don't recall acorn nuts on the back though, if
> anything, they would have been flush carraige bolts.
>

> I believe this is one:
> http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/448684940.html
>
> --
>

> Regards,
>
> Jon Page

Aha, Jon,
You will note in my post I said to the best of my knowledge and according to
a Google search!
I learned many years ago to NEVER say never, or always. I instead always say
rarely, to the best of my knowledge, hardly ever etc. just for occasions
such the one you have pointed out!
I thank you for adding to my knowledge about Yamahas and re-affirming my
point about never saying never!
Thanks again,
Mike

--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is to not stop questioning.-- Albert Einstein

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com