Mystery part

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 19:12:16 MDT 2007

Dave
  I was going to send a picture but Del beat me to it.  We took a  little
Knabe apart Friday & it had one.....just like this picture.
         By the way..with the front  lip of the plate buried under the top of
the stretcher 1.2" how'd ya git er out  with those tall nose bolts in front
messing things up. I'll tell....maybe  ....... but you first.
  Dale

It's a plate stress coupler:

Del