Better yet! (was Duluth tool Bag)

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:51:53 MDT 2007

You're kidding! I though I was being silly with North Frog Lick ..... but Toad Suck???

But really, isn't North Frog Lick just a few miles west of South Succotash and a little east of Tree Stump? I think it's actually near the border and, technically, a suburb of Armadillo Flats, Texas.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO