Wet Grand Pedals

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Oct 12 13:57:04 MDT 2007

Been there, done that.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Michael Magness
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 9:20 AM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Wet Grand Pedals

On 10/12/07, ibetuner <ibetuner at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

She said she'd found the dogs had been peeing on them for a while...!

Wayne Lutzow
Twelve Tone Piano Service
Lincoln, CA

Hi Wayne,

Just be very glad she noticed it. I have a customer w/a 6'1" Samick grand
that had a pedal problem and "we" discovered her dog was peeing under the
piano when I emerged w/a wet shoulder(yuck). She was very apologetic and I
was luckily only a few miles from home.

Lesson learned, with small dogs in the home I now feel around with my hands
before rolling over on my back to service the piano!

Mike

--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is to not stop questioning.-- Albert Einstein

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com