string cover

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:25:13 MDT 2007

Hey Now to all on the list,

I just wanted to tell all list participants that  I received and installed my first string cover from Dan and Terry Dannenfelser.

The product is excellent and is equal to or better than their competitors. The two week turn around time promise was met.

I endorse this product and urge all members to give them a try.

Steve Blasyak
Orange County Ca

Pura Vida