Restring and/or Rescale? 30 YO Yamaha C3

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 19:52:17 MDT 2007

Mike

If the superintendent is willing to back you with the finances,?do everything you think should be done. Not only new strings and hammers, but also new damper felts and shanks & flanges,?including a compete regulation. It will be?worth it to the school to spend the money to recondition this instrument, as opposed to buying?a new one.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of