Piano Service Vehicle

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 8 21:31:57 MDT 2007

I rode me Moto Guzzi on one tuning call, and got the distinct impression
they guy was NOT amused. He never called back.   I've done enough good
tuning work to be fairly sure I didn't screw up the tuning, but he looked in
a manner which I considered strained and strange when I pulled up on a cycle
and leather jacket.....   I've never used the cycle again on a call.
les bartlett

  _____