Piano Service Vehicle

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:15:55 MDT 2007

On 10/8/07, Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> Guess what I'm thinking of?

Making it easier for you to get killed by idiot drivers? <G>

Are you not liking the Prius?

There's a friend of mine who has a SMART car.  It's a two-seater
diesel that he got from Canada since the cars won't be sold in the
U.S. until next year (only gas models though).  He's getting around 60
mpg driving mostly 65-70 mph on his commute.

It's something I'm definitely willing to look into for the next car
purchase.  I only have 266K miles on my Honda Accord, so it might be a
while before it gets replaced.

--
JF

Ron Paul for President