Piano Service Vehicle

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Oct 8 15:04:35 MDT 2007

I use a moped... scooter I guess you call it over there... Piago Fly 50
cc for just about all my in town stuff. Buzzes around just dandy.  If I
wanted to start using it on heavier traffic roads I'd get a bigger (as
in real) bike.  Only real disadvantage I can see is that sometimes it
rains... :(

Cheers
RicB

    Round 473 on this topic.  But with a twist I haven't seen before.

    Anyone use a motorcycle for piano service calls? If so, please share
    you experience - advantages/disadvantages, etc.

    Guess what I'm thinking of?

    Thanks.

    Terry Farrell
    Farrell Piano