Self-employed techs

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Oct 7 11:06:08 MDT 2007

Sure it would. But you don’t want to get me started talking about that
legalized Ponzi scheme <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme> . ;-)
IMHO, a true patriot should plan for a retirement independent of social
security. We are irresponsibly shackling future generations with a debt that
cannot be paid if we demand ever increasing social security benefits for
ourselves.

If you really are concerned about a negative impact on your retirement
income through social security then all you have to do is invest that $7500
savings in a self directed IRA. I guarantee you’ll have more money at
retirement and be a more responsible citizen to boot.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802