bouncing Schimmel hammers

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Oct 7 00:27:16 MDT 2007

Richard,
    Of course we all know this is a 6'8"grand----NOT !
    I looked it up cause I'm an inquisitive lad, but a little background info is always helpful.
    Such as in not any particular order of importance
    How old ?
    How worn?
    Are the backchecks in good condition
        Hammer tails, keydip ,balance rail holes.
aftertouch , rep lever spring strength ---YADA YADA YADA>
    Meet us at least part way with a well formulated posting and I'll bet you'll get some good advice,
    Just my opinion,
    Tom Driscoll