Broken Plate

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sat Oct 6 12:21:43 MDT 2007

Hi Terry,

The soundboard was also unique in that it went right up thru to the top of
the pin block. Huge length of string above the speaking length as well.

It was an interesting attempt to reduce the materials needed for creating a
piano. If I remember correctly the metal was only 1/16 of an inch thick on
both sides of the "sandwich".

Very long tuning pins without bushings...if I remember correctly.

At 12:53 PM 10/6/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>   Just curious, do you know that the intent was to  improve cost of the
>plate?   Terry Farrell    ----- Original Message -----
>Carlos Ralon,  RPT
> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>10:18 AM
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner