Broken Plate

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 00:50:50 MDT 2007

If?I recall, the plate was designed either by a airplane engineer, or someone who knew?something about airplane design. It?was modeled, I think, after the wings.? I guess they thought if the wings of a plance can hold all that fuel, and still stay up, that same material should be able withhold the tension of all those strings.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of