Steinway Value

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 20:47:44 MDT 2007

  Probably not a "B", and probably not with an Ampico.

( Probably with a Duo-Art ). If it IS a "B"
reproducer, it would be very rare. If it has an Ampico
system, even rarer, as that would have been a
"Special Order"
     Where does the roll go ??? Under they keybed, in
a  drawer ( Ampico ) or above the keys, in front of
the tuning pins ( Duo-Art ).
    It MIGHT be  "B"  Ampico system, in a "B"
Steinway, which would be VERY rare, and desirable to
collectors.

    ( But probably isn't.)

     Peace,