why I don't post

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 19:21:07 MDT 2007

        From:
  "william ballard" <yardbird at vermontel.net>    To:  "Pianotech List" <pianotech at ptg.org>    Date:  Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:45:56 -0400    Subject:  Re: why I don't post    Plain Text Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]

  On Oct 2, 2007, at 10:30 AM, Ron Nossaman wrote:  >>   I was looking for the original "why don't I post" post and    >> couldn't find it.  Oh well....  >  > Me either, which makes me wonder if it isn't the next generation    > student thesis project from the University Psych department that    > brought us that very thing four or five years ago. That guy didn't    > have a point of origin either. Interestingly, when I posted his    > name and address on pianotech and e-mailed the university with a    > specific complaint about him, nothing was heard from either after    > that.    Who remembers the Rev. Peggy Biele of about ten years ago? The best    of the spooks in my 12 years on this list.    Mr. Bill    Ah, yes, Mr. Bill!  I had forgotten...there were some VERY weird posts as I recall.

Thanks for bringing that back!!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net