Why I don't post

johndelmore at suddenlink.net johndelmore at suddenlink.net
Tue Oct 2 12:39:08 MDT 2007

I don't think there WAS an original question.  I think buckscott was just putting in his two cents that IF he had a question, he would simply want an answer, not a 7-part Ken Burns documentary about it.  (Anybody watching that...great doc!!)  Brought on by the latest CA dust-up, "grow thick skin", etc.

Meself, I find the personalities and quirks of those here to be second in enjoyment only to the amazing amount and quality of information...and, while I'm not shy, I know why God gave me two ears and only one mouth...