why I don't post

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:07:25 MDT 2007

There was no original: He doesn't post.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO

Original message
From: piannaman at aol.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: why I don't post

I was looking for the original "why don't I post" post and couldn't find it.  Oh well....

I have learned so much from this list, yet have barely scratched the surface of the many layers of knowledge people post to this list on a daily basis.  One of the first and best lessons I learned is that learning is far easier in cyberland if one isn't afraid to make a fool of onesself.

I just did a mass deletion of 590 messages that I didn't get to read that had accumulated over the last couple of weeks.  Operator negligence...I'll be back!!

Dave Stahl