why I don't post

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Oct 2 08:00:49 MDT 2007

Dave,

piannaman at aol.com wrote:
>   I was looking for the original "why don't I post" post and couldn't
> find it.  Oh well....

The following is the original post:

--------------------------
>  > buckscott at juno.com <mailto:buckscott at juno.com> wrote:

>  >> Hello all-
I just want an answer to my question, not the question some of you think
I should be asking.

No one should have to develop thick skin to participate in a civil
conversation.

SK

He has not responded to any of the ensuing thread - at least not on the
list.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
- Casey Stengel