simonize stuff

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:14:52 MDT 2007

I don't know about Simonize, but for manual polishing I can report good
results from Meguiars ScratchX. It's great for the hazy marks caused by
music books.

http://www.meguiars.com.au/productdetail_2006.php?seq=72&category=CAR%20CARE
&subcat=Paint%20Care&subsubcat=Surface%20Prep&show=1

Scott Jackson
Mt Keira Australia