Piano Disc Installers

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Mon Oct 1 09:58:45 MDT 2007

Mr. Bill,
    Jude Revely of Absolute Piano puts in the player systems professionally
and is more than capable of a pinblock, restringing, action work and some
case touch up, give him a call. He participates on this list, maybe he'll
ring in.    Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net