[Fwd: Re: [PTG-L] image]

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 11:27:06 MDT 2007

As a very proud and honored member of the St. Louis Chapter, and having looked at our website today after reading your comments, I am most respectfully willing to help see that any travesties are corrected, but I need to first ask, Israel, Sir, what the hell are you talking about?

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO