million dollar piano

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun May 27 13:14:38 MDT 2007

I'm blessed. I've seen another of the rare and elusive
Naugahyde Wurlitzers. This one was just moved from a convent
in Ponka City, Oklahoma to one in Wichita, Kansas. What a
treasure! Inside and out, it was PERFECT! There wasn't even
any DUST in there! They might want to consider upgrading
building and grounds security for this baby.

This one's got to be worth far more than that 32K appraised,
28K sale priced funky old black one that went by some years
back. This one is a much more desirable reddish mahogany
color, and HAS to be more perfect than that one. Truly a treasure.

Ron N