How to make sure piano's "stable" after tuning!

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 21:57:27 MDT 2007

<<"Terry's my idol" -- that's what the kid said!  Dang, those are some FUN
videos -- even more fun to make than to watch, no doubt.

Annie Grieshop>>

Annie you must have watched quite a lot of my vids to have found that one
haha! That was from early summer 2006, and we just had a blst at the beach
riding around. Btw, As a piano tech, I sit alot, so this has been not only
great fun, but an ideal way to keep fit! I'm riding almost every day for 3-4
miles and on the weekends I get together with other mountain uni
enthusiasts, for  very techinical and challenging trail riding that can go
10 miles! HEre's two big events we do yearly, and it draws several hundeds
of us.

http://moabmunifest.com/

http://www.unicycling.com/muni/2006/

Terry Peterson

"Terry's my idol" -- that's what the kid said!  Dang, those are some FUN
videos -- even more fun to make than to watch, no doubt.

Annie Grieshop

M_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507