How to make sure piano's "stable" after tuning!

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 21:51:35 MDT 2007

Haha thanks that's awesome! I'll have to make more "Uni Geezer" vids with
the piano as the theme!
Here's the whole list of my vids... (I think there *is* one of mine showing
me idleing (that's balancing in place back & forth) on a piano keyboard!
(That was my own piano!)

Here's me hopping up 66 (steep) stairs! (I'm 51 so I'm lucky I didn't have a
heart attack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpjqafaj-ys

And these are ALL 64 of my vids!

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699