drill doctor

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sat May 26 10:08:47 MDT 2007

Just a recommendation from a new user.

If you don't have a Drill Doctor yet, get one.  It is such a pleasure to
have really sharp bits for a change, and knowing that if one is dulled, it
literally takes about 15 seconds to have it razor sharp again.  I highly
recommend Drill Doctor for anyone's shop.  I purchased the 750X model which
allows the sharpening of larger bits, up to 3/4" as well as the ability to
turn chisel point bits into split point bits.  Very nice.

For your consideration,
William R. Monroe