Odd pin block

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat May 26 08:49:52 MDT 2007

Hi ROn
  What's the decimal equivalent of 6.8mm.  I find  that a letter f .257 is a
bit too tight for the block you are describing.   .261 seems better in CA
climate. I hate tight tuning blocks. A tight block in a  piano makes for it to be
more likely to be more out of tune more of it's  life. JMHO
  You Know?
  Dale: