QUESTION ABOUT AN OLD PIANO

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri May 25 10:49:15 MDT 2007

Here's one of those flat statements I said I didn't like: I HATE finding rockers in pianos, (1) the back screw is invariably half under the sticker end and (2) for some reason the slots on those rocker adjustment screws tend to be bunged up, probably because people have been sticking screwdrivers in there at odd angles, see number (1) above.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO