damper questions

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 24 17:31:29 MDT 2007

I have never heard of nor seen such an arrangement. Perhaps someone else is aware of some reason for this design. If not, IMHO, I would proceed in a manner consistent with Bill Spurlock's bass damper replacement method. He has instructional pamphlets available on his web site.

While you're at it, I highly recommend getting a copy of all his instructional pamphlets. You can't go wrong with them. The dude has piano sense the size of Texas!

Terry Farrell