CP70

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 18:05:08 MDT 2007

Thanks for all the varied responses on this sort-of-piano-thing!   I tend to
be significantly paranoid whenever I am in one of the bigger venues in town,
but I am suspecting since this "can't be tuned", if I keep my wits about me
I can make it do "ok".  My only concern is that given its inherent
troublesome nature, other tuners might have resorted to significantly
different strategies, and I don't want mine to be the "odd man out".  Sounds
like every tuner will be in that "odd man out" position, so I'll just do
what I can do, then maybe hang about to see if it sounds decent in the
hall...

thanks again
les bartlett