Genesis Jig for sale

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue May 22 12:40:00 MDT 2007

Hi John,

I'm no expert.  There are so many milling machines out there, and stability
of the machine and precision are going to be the two prime criteria - I
think.  Perhaps Mike Morvan will chime in.  I got my idea from him, though I
don't think I'll have the same machine.  His is a bit too large for my multi
purpose shop.  I'm actually still in the shopping/planning phase.

William R. Monroe