Kohler & Campbell Front Leg

Al Pebworth al at pebworths.com
Mon May 21 17:52:33 MDT 2007

Help !!

Can someone on the list tell me if the front leg of a older Kohler & Campbell is screwed on, or permantently fastened?  Tuner says it won't come off.

I have to make a service call to fix a broken leg, broken right at the top of the fluted section, semi clean break (Piano tuner brought me the lower part of the leg) and just wanted a heads up on what I might find when I arrive.

Any information or suggestions appreciated !!!

Al

Al Pebworth
Chesapeake, Virginia