how about? for damper felts

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Fri May 18 17:36:45 MDT 2007

oh yes, Terry, I've heard people mention this felt wedge technique:
so, should I presume that you have 88 little wedges for all the keys?
This technique sounds like it might be even more focused than just
soaking the bushings. I like the brass caul/soldering iron idea -
I'll have to make a tip like that for my soldering  iron. Sounds like
the cat's meow...

Cheers,

Allen Wright, RPT
London, UK