Western piano and Clint Eastwood

Anne Acker a.acker at comcast.net
Fri May 18 05:47:46 MDT 2007

Rob,

Clint Eastwood does play the piano, very, very well.  He is an expert in early jazz, and composed all the music for some of his most recent films.

I think he has considerably more taste than the piano you describe!  Those early spaghetti westerns were a way to have fun and make money.

Seriously though, I find all customized pianos terrific, even if I wouldn't want them in my own living room?  The basic boring black suit is for bankers.

Anne Acker