Square Grand Rebuilders

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 21:55:21 MDT 2007

A customer of mine wants me to look at two square
grands that need to be rebuilt.  One is a Chickering
and the other, he didn't have the name.

If they want to have these pianos repaired I will send
them off.  I would like to have the names of a couple
of good square grand rebuilders to contact.
The closer to Tennessee, the better.
Who would you recommend?

Any square grand rebuilders who are interested may
contact me off list.

Thanks,

Bob Hull