Accounting software advice

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Wed May 16 17:17:09 MDT 2007

My understanding of Quickbooks Pro is this.  If you want it to automatically
deduct all of your income taxes, employment taxes, etc and prepare your
information for the government, you have to subscribe to the payroll option.
Otherwise, you can just pay yourself and deduct it manually.

Have fun!  =)

Michelle Smith
Bastrop, Texas