Transportation Insurance

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 22:29:59 MDT 2007

Thanks, Avery,

I compared Safeco's rates to Zurich and I went with
Zurich.  The agent, a customer of mine, carried both
companies.  Booked a tuning at the same time.

Bob Hull

____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.