GEE THANKS How ..oft.. a jack-in -the-box?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat May 12 03:05:16 MDT 2007

Chrysler products still use them.
Automobile junk yards are an inexpensive source.
Yes you do need wood fillers. I use scrap 6x6, and 2x6.
I always meant to make a sturdy box, to keep them in, as a previous Journal article had, in conjunction with a hydraulic jack.
The box is used to give more height, instead of wood scraps.
The scissor jack is much more controllable, up and down, and no fluid to leak.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca