German piano history

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sat May 12 00:24:53 MDT 2007

Hi,Bobbie!  I hope,you will be able to gather information you seek about
your topic.. You can contact me privately and I can tell you stories how
things were sneaked out of ex-Soviet  Union and many of them inside pianos
Some of them were  political manuscripts,but mostly jewelry,golden
coins.Have a Great Weekend! Isaac Sadigursky,Los Angeles Chapter  PTG

  _____