wont wobble..how oft.. need a jack-in -the-box?

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri May 11 18:11:04 MDT 2007

Greetings,

        Well, I will have to install casters, with the J-i-t-box, first or
some other home rigging that gets the piano up. then I intend to atttach the
lyre. Then, no it wont wobble. I'm sorry I guess I forgot to mention the caster
installations....three of them of course. I am just concerned mainly about
lifting the monster safely.

Thanks,
Julia
In a message dated 5/10/2007 9:09:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phil at philbondi.com writes:

Julia, am I missing something here?

If you attach the lyre to a piano that has no casters, and
as you say:

>the piano has no casters and isnt high enough to do so<

Won't the piano be just a tad wobbly?

As far as the tool is concerned..I never plan to make any
money with the first purchase. I don't own a jack myself,
but I do have the Piano Horse. I've used it a number of times.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)