Job Posting

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu May 10 04:29:31 MDT 2007

Avery wrote:>
> I assume security sensitive means that you have a key that will get you into every
> room in the building that has a piano. Wouldn't want a thief to have that key! :-)
> The only rooms I can't get into are the offices. There are no pianos there!

and
> Somehow, someone got into the offices and stole two sets of keys! They
> ended up having to replace
> every lock in the music building! Want to guess how much THAT cost??????
> Avery

> P.S. They've GOT to trust you!!!!!!!!!!

I've got instruments in eight buildings, including our biggest dorm.
Lots-o-locks/lock cores to replace if need be.

If I recall correctly, the "key" person told me that, with time and
materials, each recore costs about $75. He's not worried about job
security if nobody's keys get lost as he'll be retiring about the same
time you do, Avery, or until he gets his new pickup paid for... ;-}

--
Conrad