Harbor Freight shop equipment-drill press chuck

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 9 04:50:03 MDT 2007

I think the chuck below is the one I upgraded to on my little $79 Sears
drill press. Bits run very straight and true with near-zero runout. I was
very impressed and am very happy with the upgrade.

http://www.msdiscount.com/store/columnar.aspx?cat_id=3724&session_id=568579139&category_site=STARTOOL

0014445 JACOBS USA No. 34-33 / 0 - 1/2 Capacity / 33JT Mount / Key No. K3 /
23 oz. $86.62

Terry Farrell