DC install problem

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon May 7 23:19:47 MDT 2007

Bob,
    That will work.
    I've installed a bunch of systems on these models and I feel your pain!
    I carry a small fret saw in my backup kit and cut a slot for the tube
and file the edges smooth.Go easy and use a fine tooth saw as the poly
finish will chip easily
    The good news here is that the top of the lower front panel is out of
site.