charge for time?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:26:54 MDT 2007

This is what I do, too.

I was working at a house where an electrician was also working. Asked
him about his rates, and his company charges $57/hr from the time they
leave the shop until they return. This was a couple years ago, so it'
s probably higher now. Maybe that will give a little perspective for
us, although I tend to think most people don't consider the need for
electrical the same way as the need for piano work.

JF