FMV of Yamha C3E 1985, "blue book"?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun May 6 19:05:44 MDT 2007

Standard depreciation? I don't think there is such a thing for pianos.

I've seen a 20 year old Kawai 7 ft go for $17k. I suspect the Yamaha C3
could fetch a little more than that. If the estimate is for charitable
deduction my philosophy is to err on the side of a generous estimate.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802